• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat/mountain Max

Tuffy66

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2008
North Dakota
Heading to island park/west Yellowstone next week. Been renting sleds the last couple times out to see what I like the most before I drop money on a new sled. However I want to try one of the new Yamaha mountain max or arctic cat mountain cat. Anyone know where a guy could rent one of these or maybe just a quick demo. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
Feb 28, 2016
There is a company out of st anthony, ID which is about 40 minutes south of island park that has a few cats to rent. I don't know the name of the company they just always pop up on my Facebook marketplace since I live here. I can do some looking and get back with a name if you're interested!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Heading to island park/west Yellowstone next week. Been renting sleds the last couple times out to see what I like the most before I drop money on a new sled. However I want to try one of the new Yamaha mountain max or arctic cat mountain cat. Anyone know where a guy could rent one of these or maybe just a quick demo. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Timber montana. Have a spare mountain max 165. Less than 100 miles. 150 miles from west. Want to sell it

Last edited:
Reactions: MrIQR
Premium Features