• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CanDooPro -- MPEM Scan Tool for Everyone!

M
Aug 21, 2010
I'm just a visitor to your forum, I know that many of you have issues with your Ski-Doo sled just as much as we have problems with our Sea-Doo watercraft, made by Bombardier.

If your sick and tired of trying to locate a MPEM programmer on ebay for your sled and you like working on your own ski. Come check out the review of this unit over on www.pwctoday.com

http://www.pwctoday.com/f15/attempting-decipher-dess-mpem-programming-99275-23.html

Here is the website for the manufacturer of the CanDooPro, a MPEM programmer replacement for the masses.

www.CanDooPro.com

Reactions: cjgodden and Reeb
T

t_thall

Oct 22, 2008
Its good to see that the non-dealer shops are starting to get some support!

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I know some people that would gladly spend 4-500 to be able tweak on the mpem, rev limiters and nitrous problems gone. Sounds like a very cool product to me.

Jul 22, 2008
You cannot change the rev limit or timing curves on the 800r and 800ho, or Etec. You have to send it to the race deptartment to get this done. I have seen in person a copy of buds with the highest level of access, Megatech, and there is no such option programmed into the ecu to allow such a change. This is only applicable to certain two stroke watercraft. The only thing that can be done is key changes, disabling dess, reset tps, and change the timing offset to one of eight settings. Oh and you can turn on the temp gauge and lap timer on the premium gauge cluster without buying a module from the dealer. Keep dreaming though it will happen one day.

Premium Features