• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can someone tell me how the f ug to vote a green dot?

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
W

woodies

chit kevco did you rob the posts bank?thought you had less than 100?

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Sled you may have to hold my hand a bit;) Woody its been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I had 200 post:beer;

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
i dont get this rep thing, i had 10 or so green dots then i get two reps dots and bam!!!....im all red, then 1 more green dot make em all green again, back and forth, back and forth.....somin is fishy, im calling my private legal team to launch an internal investagation:eek:.....all in all, i know i deserve the red, its cool, i sold the stuff i need to sell:beer;

G

girlpowder

Oh wait.... I may have said the wrong thing... Green is really good to. It reminds me of GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
i dont get this rep thing, i had 10 or so green dots then i get two reps dots and bam!!!....im all red, then 1 more green dot make em all green again, back and forth, back and forth.....somin is fishy, im calling my private legal team to launch an internal investagation:eek:.....all in all, i know i deserve the red, its cool, i sold the stuff i need to sell:beer;

Hatchers, you been to charm school?

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
im a math nerd and this rep formula is jacked up, what is a blue dot?...i get those and the attached comment sounds good....so does a blue dot appear when everything goes from red to blue and vise versa??

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
im a math nerd and this rep formula is jacked up, what is a blue dot?...i get those and the attached comment sounds good....so does a blue dot appear when everything goes from red to blue and vise versa??
Only a Sr member gives rep that counts-red or blue. Junior members (under 100 posts?) give rep with blue, (I thought it was more grey) but it doesn't add or subtract from what you have.

Premium Features