• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camso track on a Riot?

Has anyone put the rail extensions and camso 129 track on a riot? is it worth it for the deep snow. I get a riot 3" is the easy answer to my dilemma but at 8500$ cdn vs a 2020 riot le I just found for 4000$cdn and camso track and rail extensions for about 1200$ extra has got me thinking this could work... snow conditions will be Northern BC backcountry

lots of people have installed the rail extensions and run a Timbersled 129 2.5" track on a Riot...there is even a company that makes rail extensions and a new driver to install The 129 3" track. I am not sure on the camso track.

Chris

I put an aro 137 track on my riot. The riot shock set up doesn't make a long track feel quite as long. No tunnel extension, I just curled up the mud flap inside out and ziptied it to the bumper. I didn't really mind the length but I still had a shorty to put on in the spring but I waited until almost May. The camso will need to be cut down to 11.5 wide.

I've been looking at the camso and its no longer being sold by camso.

Will this affect resale in 3 years time when they stop offering transfer kits?

I ran a Riot with timbersled's 2.5"x129 track all last season. It was ok, way more floatation than it had as a 120 - but no where near the drive and traction that the Riot 3 offers.

With the 129x2.5" riot you give up a lot of the playfulness, the 3" track brings it back.

Premium Features

Back