• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C3 Powersports intake for KTM300xc

V
Nov 2, 2019
Colorado
I just received my C3 intake for my 300 and it does not even close to fit. C3’s website shows a pretty nice intake but with the 2stroke kit all I got was a silicone hose, filter and filter housing. The mounting angle on my carb is 35 degrees and I got sent a straight hose and when mounting, the filter housing sticks out of the side of the airbox. When I called C3 they told me to send it back or cock the housing crooked in the hose. I just wanted people to know that in my opinion they are better off building their own intake rather then paying for a C3 as it is not designed to fit anything specific but the website actually asks what brand bike you run making it seem as the intake would fit correctly on my KTM.

benhoopes

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2016
does yours look anything like this? I ordered a couple for some 300 TPI's and think I clicked the wrong buttons. Went back and looked at my receipt and it says 4 Stroke (My mistake probably). I wonder how different mine looks form yours? IMG_0421.jpeg

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
in that last pic there you might have issues with the chain flinging water up on to the filter. its nice to have a bit of a shield between the intake and the chain/exhaust or it can get wet.

2smokin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2018
Bozeman MT
in that last pic there you might have issues with the chain flinging water up on to the filter. its nice to have a bit of a shield between the intake and the chain/exhaust or it can get wet.
I did end up adding some shielding, the moisture was an issue!

Premium Features