• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BUILT 2007 Rev 800r 156, crate motor many extras

S
2007 REV 800 r- a ton of money and time invested to do this sled right. Last year of the Rev chassis, first year of the 800r motor- 151 horsepower compared to 140hp in older Summit Revs. $4300

1400 miles on chassis, but with all updated suspension components.
500 miles on complete crate motor put in by Ski-Doo under warranty. 07's were the first year of the 800r and had a crank bearing issue, which is why this updated crate motor was dropped in before any issues arose.
Motor has been kept stock for reliability, with HPS can and SLP intake to breathe.

Timbesled Mountain Tamer lightweight skid with ice age rails, scratchers, brand new hyfaxes- $2500
fully adjustable Fox Float shocks front, Float Evol R rear - $1300
156 x 2.5 Camoplast Challenger Extreme track, no missing lugs in great shape - $750
37" Alternative Impact Cro-moly A-Arms, the narrowest and lightest A arms you can get to make the sled tip right over, oillite brass bushings - $550
WRP seat - $400
Custom built tube running boards, maximum snow evacuation, much more rigid than stock - $500
Van Amburg tunnel extension with Skinz flap - $400
mesh Vents to keep clutches cool and evacuate heat - $200
finer screen door mesh added behind the rest of the vents and headlights to keep all snow out
8" Powermadd riser (bronze one in photo is 10\", that\'s gone- black riser is the 8")
smaller XP throttle block, waterproof dirt bike kill switch
steering post moved forward to get rider position further forward
side panels trimmed to get feet a couple inches further forward
Pilot 6.9 skis

This sled was built to keep it as light as possible.

This sled runs like a top. Very reliable, very capable machine. Will take you anywhere you want to go and then some. I'm an aircraft mechanic, I take very good care of my machines and this sled is no exception.

The sled is in Boise for the holidays, then back to Salt Lake. Call or text me at 661.803.5174

Premium Features