• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buck of a life time.

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
My faith in internet stories has been restored.

Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting stories...

deer.jpg

Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail. It was shot by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's, uncle's, best friend's, son-in-law's, niece's hairdresser's, neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by Boone & Crocket standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve at 900 yards with a .22 rifle with iron sights. Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, six Jehovah’s Witnesses, and destroyed two Land Rovers in the last two weeks alone. It was reportedly winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It had also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant.

This has been checked on Snopes who confirmed it. Honest!!!

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
I still think that orange Elmer Fudd hat is the funniest thing in that pic. It's a wonder he's not holding a world wecord wabbit. EW

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
He's not a shooter! Nugent might shoot him in the pump station but I would let him go another year or two.

Premium Features