• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRP Helium Electric Wireless Goggles

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
Has anybody heard any news on the BRP cordless goggles? I see they list the auto darkening ones but I am interested in the heated no fog version showed as a new product this summer.Thank you for the help.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You are talking about the new HELIUM GOGGLES.
They have issued a press release.
But I have NOT been able to find out any real information on them since.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
233.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO:face-icon-small-dis

You are talking about the new HELIUM GOGGLES.
They have issued a press release.
But I have NOT been able to find out any real information on them since.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
NEW PRODUCTS

spacer.gif
| Aftermarket Parts | Riding Gear | Dealers/Repair | New Products | Sled Ratings |
spacer.gif
New Goggles From BRP

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
233s.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
enlarge.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Contact
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Bombardier Recreational Products

www.brp.com
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
BRP is unleashing the most advanced goggle line up ever on the snowmobile world this fall. Features like tinting with the touch of a button, heated dual lenses in both a wireless and wired configuration, plus construction of the highest quality materials for optimum performance will set these goggles apart from the crowd.

Integral to the design and development of all models were key performance aspects like wide field of vision, great fit inside snocross style helmets for warmth and great optical clarity. The goggles will be offered in five styles; the Advanced Tech and Helium series bring the cutting edge features while the Adrenaline, Holeshot and Trail goggles deliver the performance and features expected in a great cold weather goggle. The price listed first is for the U.S. and the second price is Canadian.

Advanced Tec E-Chrome Goggle $249.99/297.99
Advanced Tech goggles feature a patented E-Chrome dual lens that instantly tints dark when activated or returns to normal when deactivated for great vision in changing light conditions. The lens is anti-fog treated and scratch-resistant for long lasting performance in a rugged environment. The large frame is constructed of urethane for flexibility with an integrated comfort flow ventilation system and the oversize triple density hypoallergenic face foam provides great comfort while absorbing shocks and sweat without irritating the face. The Advanced Tec also has a premium dual hinged strap system to fit any facial geometry with silicone backing on the strap for no slip performance. Includes a clip on nose guard for additional protection in extreme conditions. Advanced TEC branded.

Helium Electric Wireless Goggles $229.99/274.99
The Helium Electric Wireless goggles feature a patent pending, scratch-resistant dual lens electric wireless design for maximum anti-fog performance in all conditions, while allowing unrestricted driver movement. The rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack can be installed on the goggle strap or the arm band provided. The large frame is constructed of urethane for flexibility with an integrated comfort flow ventilation system and the oversize hypoallergenic triple density face foam provides great comfort to absorb shocks and sweat without irritating the face. They have a premium dual hinged strap system to fit any facial geometry with silicone backing on the strap itself for no slip performance. Includes a clip nose guard for additional protection, and a wall charger for the battery pack.

Helium Goggles $89.99/104.99
This high performance goggle for the most demanding riders and racers brings a wide view of the action, high flow ventilation and great fit in snocross style helmets to seal out the cold. The mirrored anti-fog, scratch-resistant max flow dual lens comes installed while an amber lens with the same antifogging and scratch resistance features is included for changing light conditions or preferences. The large frame is constructed of urethane for flexibility with an integrated comfort flow ventilation system and the oversize hypoallergenic triple density face foam provides great comfort to absorb shocks and sweat to reduce face irritation. Premium dual hinged strap system to fit any facial geometry with silicone backing on the strap for no slip performance. Includes a clip on nose guard for additional protection. Available in white and silver.

Adrenaline Electric Wired Goggles $159.99/189.99
Featuring a patent pending dual electric lens system for the ultimate performance in the worst conditions, the Adrenaline goggles use a large co-molded urethane frame for strength, flexibility and style, with oversize hypoallergenic dual density face foam to absorb both shock and sweat and reduce skin irritation. The hinged strap system provides a great fit on any face while the silicone backing on the premium strap prevents slipping. The anti-fog dual pane amber lens is scratch-resistant to provide long life. Includes a clip nose guard for additional protection and the wire to connect to a standard RCA jack (as standard equipment on many Ski-Doo snowmobiles or supplied in kit 860 200 242).

Adrenaline Quick-Strap Goggles $69.99/84.99
Using the clever Quick-Strap system for easy on and off this goggle also has an amber anti-fog, scratch-resistant max flow dual lens for long lasting clear vision in the toughest conditions. The Adrenaline goggle uses a large co-molded urethane frame for strength, flexibility and style to fit any snocross helmet while providing a large field of vision and sealing out the cold. Oversize hypoallergenic dual density face foam is used to absorb both shock and sweat and reduce skin irritation. Available in red and black, the goggle also comes with a clip on nose guard.

Holeshot Goggles $59.99/69.99
The Holeshot goggles are priced for exceptional value, but deliver more on the key design elements like field of vision and sealing out cold. Using a large co-molded urethane frame for strength, flexibility and style, with oversize hypoallergenic dual density face foam to absorb both shock and sweat and reduce skin irritation, this goggle has the features to perform. The hinged strap system provides a great fit on any face while the silicone backing on the premium strap prevents slipping. The anti-fog, scratch-resistant amber max flow dual lens delivers long lasting clear vision in tough conditions. Available in red and black

Trail Goggles 39.99/49.99
Trail Goggles feature an anti-fog scratch-resistant amber dual lens for clear vision. This goggle also uses a large molded urethane frame for flexibility and style with hypoallergenic face foam for long lasting comfort and performance. The silicone backed strap provides slip free performance. Available in white, yellow and black.

Junior Trail Goggles 34.99/39.99
Using the same construction and features as the Trail Goggle, these are designed to fit a smaller face. They feature an anti-fog scratch-resistant amber dual lens, a large molded urethane frame for flexibility and style with hypoallergenic face foam for long lasting comfort and performance. The silicone backed strap provides slip free performance.
spacer.gif

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
They are now in the store for sale!
http://store.ski-doo.com/product/375684/447584/_/Helium_Electric_Wireless_Goggles

aabd02cab1de33c4e34bb8789a91b914.jpg

DESCRIPTION

Patent-pending wireless electric dual lens system for maximum anti-fog performance and rider mobility
Large, flexible, assembled urethane frame with integrated vents for strength, flexibility and comfort-flow ventilation
Oversized, hypoallergenic triple density face foam for comfort, increased shock and sweat absorption with reduced skin irritation
Scratch-resistant amber dual maxflow lens for long lasting clear vision in the toughest conditions (spare anti-fog, scratch-resistant mirrored dual maxflow lens for good visibility in varied light conditions also included)
Premium silicone backed strap system for long lasting slip-free performance
Dual hinged strap system for optimum fit on any facial geometry
Included clip-on nose guard shield increases protection in extreme riding conditions
Ski-Doo branded

Content: 100% Plastic

Helium Electric Wireless Goggles

Limited Availability.

USD$ 229.99

spacer.gif

Color
Silver (08)
Size
One size (00)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
These goggles really have me interested.
So I just contacted BRP about them directly.

Looks like 3 pair will be coming our way for Testing/Evaluation this season.

2 pair to the magazine, and 1 pair to me.

Just as soon as they arrive I will do a full review and evaluation of them for you.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
I am really interested in trying these as well. Did you get the wireless ones christopher? I think it would be worth the price if they never fog. Post a pic when you get them, the pic on the website does not show the battery on the wireless one.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I honestly can't say which ones BRP is sending me.
I contacted them to order a pair and they offered me a set to review/evaluate instead.

My guess is they will be the battery pack version, but I really won't know till they arrive.

All I can say is I REALLY HOPE they work as advertised!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It will only be a real SCORE if the Goggles perform as advertised.

IF, and that is a mighty big IF, IF they are actually ICE/FOG/FREEZE FREE, I will be a huge supporter.

But if not, I won't have kind things to say.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I hear ya... but if they DO perform as advertised...

I'll be all over them like stink on a hippie!!

See if you can get the cordless version... I'm REALLY interested in how they work out... I can fog goggles easily... the 509's worked for me last year... but still ran into times where I needed to change out on a warm day with lots of stucks (I do that often)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Agreed
I REALLY want these to work as advertised.
I burn through 3-4 goggles on a hard day's ride.
They ALWAYS freeze up on me!

So I would be more than willing to spend the BIG BUCKS on these goggles IF they perform as advertised.

T

troyburt

Mar 29, 2010
Newfoundland
have you guy's tried haber eliminator or the 509 eliminator with your goggles?

i'm interested in keeping fog free and would pay good money to do so

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Got my hands on my first pair of the new HELIUM GOGGLES at the SLC Snow Show this afternoon.

Yahama rep delivered me a pair of the new

Advanced Tec E-Chrome Goggle
Advanced Tech goggles feature a patented E-Chrome dual lens that instantly tints dark when activated or returns to normal when deactivated for great vision in changing light conditions.

While this was not the pair I was expecting I have been having some fun with these at the show.

When you press the button on top of the headband mounted battery pack it activates an LCD panel that is mounted between the inner and outer lens. When this is energized the lens DARKENS instantly.

This allows you to choose lighter or darker at the touch of a button as the lightening condition on the ride change.

Will have much more info when the show is over.

Premium Features