• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bottom end, boondocker turbo

S

summit-x

what are you guys doing for numbers? my bottom end is not all there on my 13 proclimb turbo. have the latest numbers from jarred sessions. do you guys think i should go down to that 20tooth gear people are talking about? would that help any

more info

are you referring to running issues or sled performance issues? which kit are you running? these sleds build good power but don't feel like the 10-11's not sure why yet but leaning towards the helix the 36* helix doesn't feel like it pulls all the way up , feels like it flattens out on the top end. asfar as the bottom end tuning wise I think it's pretty close, could probably take a little fuel away from first rpm screen ,just off engagement. c heck out graham r post some good numbers info in it.

riding out in west yellowstone couple weeks ago. top end was great plenty of power. but just from a dead stop and you **** can it the bottom end wasnt there. im running the 2860 boondocker kit on a 13 proclimb 800. my buddy has a 800 polaris pro and his bottom was wayy better. i also have the recent updated numbers from jared to so i dont know whats going on.

How much boost,
How much octane,
How many miles are on the sled,
What is your clutching,

8lbs of boost. 300 miles on sled. 91 octane with 20% 110. and the green spring and weights boondocker sent with the kit

I think your a little overkill on octane but not enough to cause to much lag.

My dealer runs bd kits and might be worth talking to, 307-587-6218 his sleds run pretty darn good.

riding out in west yellowstone couple weeks ago. top end was great plenty of power. but just from a dead stop and you **** can it the bottom end wasnt there. im running the 2860 boondocker kit on a 13 proclimb 800. my buddy has a 800 polaris pro and his bottom was wayy better. i also have the recent updated numbers from jared to so i dont know whats going on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Polaris pro's power band is quite linear, where as the M8 is not...but makes bigger HP gains at WFO....I may be wrong.

what are you guys doing for numbers? my bottom end is not all there on my 13 proclimb turbo. have the latest numbers from jarred sessions. do you guys think i should go down to that 20tooth gear people are talking about? would that help any

My buddy's 13 proclimb was stock other then noise maker. He put (not sure wat gear) a smaller gear and he gained like 8 mph track speed. Was a totally different Sled. And I heard the new 14s already come with the new gearing.

Premium Features

Back