• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss seat for the Dragon 800??

S

schmitt

Mar 27, 2008
WI
http://www.wr-products.com/ I don't think they do I had one on my 05 rmk and then I havnt seen anything since. They had talked about making one but i doubt they even started. Try the link above they look like a nice option.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Another option is skid performance, made right in my hometown.

Very quality material, and extremely light for sure. If I was in the market for a seat I would take a good look at them, when I taked to them they did a custom seat for Veedy on here for his yami, newer company but good stuff....

http://www.skidperformance.com/products/

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
What is it you don't like about the OEM seat? If its the foam density or cover material I think Curt at Fastrax has the fix for ya here Clicky. Good luck. EW

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
i could see for a look but i dont sit much at all, i would rather spend the money on something else like skis or a pipe. as for height im 6'1 and i think the dragon seat heights fine, if i sat more maybe go wider like a xp but i use to moto so the narrow seat is alright

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Paul... any word on this yet??

Paul_Aris: Yes, We will be selling the new Boss seat this year to Fit the 08 or newer gas tanks Raw RMKS. The seat will have a significant weight savings with good storage. They will have it own mold so no more hand shaping. Quality is going to be much better. I also understand each seat will have its own water bottle storage and tow strap. $399 retail and only offered in Black with silver Boss logo. I should have pictures soon. I will probably even have one of the first ones in my hands.

Please contact me to preorder.

Premium Features