• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost: Khaos vs Pro

What would you SnowCheck for 2022?

• Total voters
F

FirstAscent

Ok Boost only models, whether you're snowchecking or not...

What are you, or what would you, snowcheck? and why?

Khaos 155
Pro 165
Of course both are Slash as well.

For me, I'm torn, I was set on the Khoas but a factory turbo and slash options opens up to a whole new ballgame.

Wouldn't be tough to put 163/165 rails and track under the 155 Khaos. I wonder if there become such a thing as too short of tunnel?

I have the same dilemma, was hoping for a 163 Khaos but that's not a option for some odd reason. The 155 Khaos Turbo might be a little to wheelie happy?
That's what I'm thinking too, even more full on Khaos!
Wouldn't be tough to put 163/165 rails and track under the 155 Khaos. I wonder if there become such a thing as too short of tunnel?
True, same as everyone has already been doing. I wonder what the limit is too on where tunnel length becomes too short.
Kesterke said the 155 is a lot to handle and a lot of people will go with the pro.
was that in one of the vids? I've been watching them all looking for input on the boosted khaos but most of what I've seen is just the white/purple boosted pro. (and I love purple everything, so bonus points there)
But I believe it, seems like the Khaos is more single minded now (in a crazy fun way).

And with the Velocity shocks on the PRO, you can easily add some playful manner to it (without further upgrades).

I dunno, I'm leaning towards the PRO now, the boosted Khaos might just be too much for what I want to do with it, but at the same time I wish I knew what that felt like :)

If they offered a 165 khaos boosted, I would order that. As not going 165 Pro slash boosted, and if not wheelie/fun like my 155 khaos I will change out rails etc. Excited for this sled. Hoped it would be in the $18,000 range, Disappointed in only 2 year warranty. Likely still pull the trigger!

The 165 pro boost comes with the velocity shocks. So the only difference from the khaos would be the longer front track shock and tipped up rails. I'm sure you could tune some wheelie into this turbo sled when you want it.

The 165 pro boost comes with the velocity shocks. So the only difference from the khaos would be the longer front track shock and tipped up rails. I'm sure you could tune some wheelie into this turbo sled when you want it.
Bang on. Turbo will tune some wheelie in to it too.

Are the Matryx RMK shocks the same as the Axys? I'm "pretty sure" they are but...

I have the same dilemma, was hoping for a 163 Khaos but that's not a option for some odd reason. The 155 Khaos Turbo might be a little to wheelie happy?
Kesterke said the 155 is a lot to handle and a lot of people will
That's what I'm thinking too, even more full on Khaos!

True, same as everyone has already been doing. I wonder what the limit is too on where tunnel length becomes too short.

was that in one of the vids? I've been watching them all looking for input on the boosted khaos but most of what I've seen is just the white/purple boosted pro. (and I love purple everything, so bonus points there)
But I believe it, seems like the Khaos is more single minded now (in a crazy fun way).

And with the Velocity shocks on the PRO, you can easily add some playful manner to it (without further upgrades).

I dunno, I'm leaning towards the PRO now, the boosted Khaos might just be too much for what I want to do with it, but at the same time I wish I knew what that felt like :)
its in the comments on his post last night

Premium Features

Back