• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost guage

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
I need a liquid filled boost gauge 0-15 or 20 pounds any one know where or who has one do you have a link? Thanks

I need a liquid filled boost gauge 0-15 or 20 pounds any one know where or who has one do you have a link? Thanks

Y do u need a liquid filled one? I have a vdo 0-15 psi gauge. Very easy to read when full throttle. I use to have a digital but cudent see wat psi it was at. Gauge looks very cheap but cutler said that's the only low psi Gauge he could find. The rest are 30psi. So each mark is closer and harder to read if ur at 10 or 11 psi.

I don't agree on the vac side too.. Every liguid filled boost/vac gauge we ever owned or came across was off and could never get it back to 0.. My liquid fuel gauge was always on 0 when I started it up.. perfect everytime.. So I wont go back. The cats have such low vac anyway, how would the vac help you?

Yup, the reason I'd go with a spendy liquid filled gauge is to make it easier to read with less needle flutter. To me you're wasting half of the gauge face with vacuum. Same goes with a boost gauge that goes to 30psi when you never plan on running more than 14.

i went with the auto meter 0 to 15 # 5411mentioned aboove by turbo 11 and the other # 2176 mentioned by polarisrocks both liquid filled 120 for both I didn't think was bad.Again thanks to every one.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back