• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers - Family Movie Night

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
https://utahavalanchecenter.org/event/tickets-boondockers-12-nov-5th-ogden

This is a family friendly showing of Boondockers 12. If you haven't seen the movie yet, now is your chance, and it's awesome! All ages welcome!!!

Come out and support the UAC, and the Davis County Snowmobile Club (DCSC).
We are splitting the proceeds between the two organizations, and the funds from the show will help keep you informed, and on top of the best snow on earth! The funds going to the DCSC are being used to take the kids at Camp K (www.campk.org) snowmobiling, and providing them a good hot meal after the ride.

The theater seats roughly 250 people. Get your tickets online (see the link above) and save a buck a seat.

We have thousands in prizes to raffle off. Come claim your stuff!

We hope to see you and your family at the show!

If you have any questions, PM me.

Reactions: Snow Junkie
J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
ttt

https://utahavalanchecenter.org/event/tickets-boondockers-12-nov-5th-ogden

This is a family friendly showing of Boondockers 12. If you haven't seen the movie yet, now is your chance, and it's awesome! All ages welcome!!!

Come out and support the UAC, and the Davis County Snowmobile Club (DCSC).
We are splitting the proceeds between the two organizations, and the funds from the show will help keep you informed, and on top of the best snow on earth! The funds going to the DCSC are being used to take the kids at Camp K (www.campk.org) snowmobiling, and providing them a good hot meal after the ride.

The theater seats roughly 250 people. Get your tickets online (see the link above) and save a buck a seat.

We have thousands in prizes to raffle off. Come claim your stuff!

We hope to see you and your family at the show!

If you have any questions, PM me.

S

Snow Junkie

Mar 9, 2009
Looking forward to this. I was bummed out that I couldn't take my little guy to the viewing at Brewvies so this is great.

The OP does mention that you can save a buck when you purchase ahead using the link above but it looks like its still $9, or is that the $1 off price?

Either way looking forward to going to this. :dance:

Premium Features