• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Proclimb intake options

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Has anyone done something different on there Boondockerroclimb kit than running it through the stock plenum? First ride out today,loved the kit but dislike the intake and found that the foil tape they provide had started to tear from the suction. Looking for ideas on how to stick it out the hood with a ore filter on it

Cold air

Ordered some parts from bd for a cold air kit
Talk to Pete he can fix you up. There's no real how to
From them on it kinda just make it fit kind of install.
Working on putting it in and bringing it out the
Right side stock hood vents by the edge of headlights

Has anyone done something different on there Boondockerroclimb kit than running it through the stock plenum? First ride out today,loved the kit but dislike the intake and found that the foil tape they provide had started to tear from the suction. Looking for ideas on how to stick it out the hood with a ore filter on it

I second this. Would be interested in modifying mine too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Your gonna need it a little longer if you want it to hit every tree branch you go by.... Is this for real?

I started with my snorkel down near hood like most on this forum. I too ended up raising mine 4-5" off the hood. I had more trouble with plugging filter with it down low than hitting it on branches raised up a bit. Maybe different areas with heavier snow don't require it off the hood idk. I relocated it up where goggle holder is on proclimb for this year just in front of steering and like that best. No plugging of branch issues behind windshield.

Premium Features

Back