• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker box number too high

Yesterday we went up and my aux injectors were not coming on. I turned my cr number to 0 and blew in the transducer and nothing. I also jumped a wire on my nitrous connector and they were not coming on. I figured turn the boost dow and run at my pump gas settings (9psi psiL 10 27 46) which puts me at a afr of 11.7 and a idc of 92-94 at about 9000ft. The sled was LEAN at these numbers WAY lean like 14.1 i had to increase my numbers a ton to get the afr and lower boost to 6psi. (6psi psiL 21 42 71) which put me at my desired afr of 11.7-12.0 and my idc were 94-99. I took it easy all day and when i got home i checked for boost leaks and fuel leaks found none. I even inatalled a fuel pressure guage and its perfect idle 44-46 and a 1-1 rising rate with boost at 12psi it was getting close to 58-60psi..... Anyone have any advice? I called Sam at bd and even he said hes stumped!!!

Premium Features

Back