• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bogging / dying

nickk

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2009
2020 850 pro 163 2.6 slp can
sled bogs downs and all most dies on hard righthand carves in deep snow just started to do this and getting worse
thanks for the help

C
Jan 24, 2017
I've been having this same issue on my 2019 850 RMK. I read a post by SLP who said to seal up all the joints and the area where the exhaust comes out of the tunnel to keep the gasses from being pushed back up into the tub and pulled in by the intake. I used black RTV to seal the area (not all the joints yet) and it helped tremendously. I did have it bog slightly this weekend once or twice, but nothing like the previous weekend where I could barely get around.

S
Feb 13, 2018
Alberta, Canada
Do you have handlebar bag ? Is it hitting your tether a bit when u have it cranked ? Running pro taper bars ? You may have slightly bent your bars which will cause the bag to hit the tether if your running the low ones.

Go to mag tether they’re better and seem to work better with electrical on these sleds. Jumper out the throttle safety switch too they mess up when the sled is laid over, $40 easy fix.

Bad TSS will cut out electrical and fuel at strange times, bad tether connection will do all the same.

Premium Features