• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black side panels for XP LOOK!!!!

Hotboat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
I just had those ugly grey side panels painted what do you guys think??????

XP Doo.jpg copy of xp.jpg

Last edited:
I think your garage is way to organized for a man. Something gives there. The black looks nice too, but the slate kind of grew on me also. I kind of like it now.

That's good.......I new I would get sh!t about the garage after I posted the picture. But to my defense, it's my buddy's garage and yes I give him as much sh!t about the packs as you guys. You should see the other wall. He has as just as many coats and jerseys to go with all those packs. But say what you will........ when were in the mountain and I forget something guess who has it................... my little buddy............

Last edited:
I think it's way seeeeeeexxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyy. Post what you used and how you applied it, please. Then after you run through the trees tell us how it holds up. I have been wanting to do the same but have been afraid I would make a mess. Thanks in advance:)

That's good.......I new I would get sh!t about the garage after I posted the picture. But to my defense, it's my buddy's garage and yes I give him as much sh!t about the packs as you guys. You should see the other wall. He has as just as many coats and jerseys to go with all those packs. But say what you will........ when were in the mountain and I forget something guess who has it................... my little buddy............

NERD ALERT! I like the black

I am not sure about the filing cabinet in the garage...WTF??? LOL
Where are the tools??

^^^^^^in the filing cabinet, each screwdriver has a vertical file, each wrench, each apex bit...etc etc. ha ha ha ha ha

that is a few too many backpacks for me, but hey, at least he can find them right???

but back to the real topic....sled looks t1ts! me likely......lots......and lots.......and lots......and lots......

oh well, got to go get more beer!

Premium Features

Back