• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Lake

W
Dec 11, 2007
Anchorage
Rode the trails around Big Lake this weekend 12-30 & 1-1. Trails are mostly "snirt" snow/dirt mix. Kinda rough but not the worst I've ever seen. Best conditions out in the Big Swamp but getting there was rough. Not a lot of playing in the swamps, not enough coverage for that, the lakes were fun though. Did a 45 mile loop on Sun, and a 61 mile loop on Tues. Used this as an excuse to map trails on my GPS. Better than sitting in Anchortown.

S
Nov 26, 2007
AK
www.ride907.com
yeah headed up to the cabin for the new years weekend and not alot of snow at all went to t2 race track and played aroudn there on th ejumps but still mostly snirt like the guy above me said lol. so went back and plowed a big rink and played hockey all weekend. now im just as sore as i would be from a long sledding trip lol. good times :)

A
Jan 5, 2008
the trails are still rough. just got in from riding. it is snowing right now coming down pretty. i would say probably another foot and half until the trails are decent

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Any one wanting to run Big Lake/ Willow trails tommorow? Need to knock the dust off my Doo and with a fresh foot of snow the trails should be pretty good, at least until this weekend when the masses show up.....

Premium Features