• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Dog get together Turbo display

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
Big Dog get together Turbo display 2/13/15 - 2/15/15

This date is for sure now. 2/11/15 -2/16/14 . All the key people are in place.

Hahn's Peak Roadhouse

Call and book your cabin or RV site.

Call and book your cabin now:

(970) 879-4404

http://hahnspeakroadhouse.com/

If you have a Big Power snow bike and want to show it off please come!!!! If it is turbo'd, naturally aspirated, or sprayed, lets see what you have built and what works best on the mountain.

This is NOT a race or anything like it!!!!

This is a friendly get together to see who's equipment is working the best for Snow Bikes. We can hit the trees, side hill the steeps, and climb the hills.

When it's all said and done we can go to the lodge, have a cold one together and bench race the the rest of the day away.

If you want to come and don't have a Monster bike built, come any way!! This get together is for everyone. Come out and ride with us.

I will be riding 2/12/15 - 2/15/15

I was chatting with Erik this morning and we were having discussion on bench racing turbos and who's system worked better and why.

So invited him down to Colorado for a ride so he could throw a leg over a KMS turbo bike and I could throw a leg over a BD turbo and we could both decide which system we liked better.

From there I had an idea to invite everyone for a get together. Bring what you have for a Big Dog bike, weather it is NA or Turbo. Lets see who is making the best performance!!!!

THIS IS NOT A RACE or anything like it!!!! It is simply a few Big Dogs getting together for a ride to see who pushes harder through the trees and who can high mark the mountain.

So, Turbo Guy's and girl's lest start talking dates in February. That gives us all tuning time for new builds and planning time. I will create a Facebook Event page as the date gets decided and a place gets set.

Everyone please chime in in dates an places in CO. you would like to come.

Last edited:

cr500afx

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2008
Great idea Toby. Look forward to a fun time with good people.

O

ozzydog

Dec 17, 2007
Normal Timing

I'm going to put my two cents in here if it's ok.
Why don't we plan to meet at TillBuilts spot in CO. over Presidents Day weekend. We've been meeting on those dates for quite awhile now (Hawkfest).
Well make this our Hawk/bike fest this year! Presidents day weekend is Feb. 13th thru the 16th.?
Ozzydog

whistlerhawk

Premium Member
Mar 23, 2008
Whistler BC
Presidents day weekend

I vote presidents day weekend and days preceding it. We've been having these big riding trips over that weekend for a long time so its easy for me to go!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
"This date is for sure now. 10/31/15. All the key people are in place. "

Is this right? You're going on Halloween next year?

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
We are getting close to the event. Does everyone have their bikes tuned and ready????

I have the 2010 - 660 Husaberg LT tuned and hitting hard

I go to the mtn today to ride the 2015 - Yamaha YZ450F, KMS turbo w a ST.

Then next week it will be Time to ride Bad Boy. You will get to see it at the get together. SUPRISE.

K
Mar 7, 2014
Hopefully some of you "Big Dawgs" will bring a some camera's and a gopro or two.
Would really like to see how the turbo's and big bores perform!
Look forward to the feedback on all the cool setups!
Ride safe and have fun!

Premium Features