• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best sled movie you've never seen

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Last edited:
M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
I think the teaser looks kick ***, kick *** people behind it etc but 140k is a TON of loot.... I can't wrap my head around why it could possible cost that much, especially considering there's already a teaser out

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I think the teaser looks kick ***, kick *** people behind it etc but 140k is a TON of loot.... I can't wrap my head around why it could possible cost that much, especially considering there's already a teaser out

Quality costs money and we will either make it properly or not make it at all. Where the money will be going is clearly lined out on the kickstarter page.

Anyone who commits money is only responsible for payment IF the goal is attained, so no one will be charged any money till the end of this month if the goal is attained. Thanks for checking it out guys,.

Reactions: MORSNO

displacement4me

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I was thinking it would be nice to have a draw for a few copies of the DVD or something - your pledge options are killer! Good luck!!!

I'm a backer :thumb:

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
I'm a supporter for sure. Help us make the best sled film ever.
I ride with the alaska guys almost every weekend and these guys are ready to prove that they got it.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
film looks awesome

just backed the 70 plan to get the movie and will do the 100 plan later in the month if needed.

Good luck fellas!!!!!!

Reactions: IQRIDR
N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
I get a shiver of revulsion up my spine every time I hear someone say "snowmachine". SnowGo is only marginally better. :face-icon-small-hap

I know, tomato - tomatoe, but I just can't get behind the north of 50 terminology. :face-icon-small-ton

agalen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Helena, MT
I get a shiver of revulsion up my spine every time I hear someone say "snowmachine". SnowGo is only marginally better. :face-icon-small-hap

I know, tomato - tomatoe, but I just can't get behind the north of 50 terminology. :face-icon-small-ton

right up there with "snow cat"

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska

North of 49, we are a state too! :usa2:

I want to help but I am not feeling the love for Canadians!!!

There are plenty of Canadians riding up here, or over here for the Yukon riders. I think Sarah Palin can see Canada from her porch if she turns around! :canada:

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
right up there with "snow cat"

C'mon, lets all go snow cattin! Or, we could go skidoing! :face-icon-small-hap

I haven't found a term I actually like for the act of riding a snowmobile, I just call it riding. I call my "snowmachine" a sled which more accurately conjures memories of flying down the hill on my red rider as a kid.

Reactions: kobylka18
Premium Features