• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Place to route oil breather

S

Snopro_69

Hey guys I got a 12 proclimb 8. With cutler 2 on it. I've tried all dif places under the hood to put the oil tank breather tube. But when ya roll er over. Or else flip it quick to get unstuck in the trees. I always get oil puke out an get on stuff. (belt a few times) so could a guy hang it out the bottom of belly an inch or would it jus plug with snow an cause grief on the pump? Or maybe longer to back of tunnel er something?

Perhaps consider getting something like this:

PlasBottsH300DS.jpg

Attach it to the end of the hose, and put some foam in it (large, open cell foam, like a uni filter would use)
1766381_uni.jpg

Then it catches the oil.

I've got a loop in mine, I roll the sled all the time, and every now & then I get a little oil... but nothing too concerning, but if I got more, that is what I'd do. No matter where you locate it... it won't change how much comes out really. A loop will help, but if you roll it the right direction, you'll still get something. Catch is the only real solution imo.

That's exactly wat I'm going to do! Thanks man. I was thinking I needed the dip container but didn't know how I could keep the oil in. Thanks for making the picture clear for me! Haha. Loop an catch can an foam it is.

Don't forget to still leave it the ability to breathe. I think a few little holes in the top shoulder area of the bottle would be more than enough.

Premium Features

Back