• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Day Ever

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Freak and a a bud of mine sluffed work and went for a ride today...Holy $hit it was the best!!! we found the coolest place I have ever been the snow was deep with a GREAT base no one hit or broke anything. We burned up ALOT of fuel. The place had some very technical stuff...It was PERFECT!!!

We almost didnt go...But we did and it was fugging awsome, did I mention how great it was!!!;)

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Spencer it was a last min. deal... We did screw up not bringing a camera but without Chris ot D to shoot it they would suck. There were some perfect video sceens though It was sick bro!! My cheeks hurt from grinning.

numbskull

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2003
Riverton, UT
we played hooky from work today too... went to Tower Mtn and along Duchesne Ridge. man, was it chewed up! still had fun tho.

I don't expect you to give out any secret hot spot, but what general area was this cool place you found?

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
We boondocked up a canyon on the west side of Fairview... It will be a long time before this day is topped!

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
The amazing thing was that after a huge saturday we went prob 20 miles without hitting or even seeing anyones tracks but our own. My arms are sore from holding them up in the air with disbelief towards my riding buddies. Was great also because we were all on the same page as far as steering clear of avy danger.
As for where it was, well, you will just have to ride with us to find out... :D ... also must be willing to overlook certain no trespassing signs.:p

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
The amazing thing was that after a huge saturday we went prob 20 miles without hitting or even seeing anyones tracks but our own. My arms are sore from holding them up in the air with disbelief towards my riding buddies. Was great also because we were all on the same page as far as steering clear of avy danger.
As for where it was, well, you will just have to ride with us to find out... :D ... also must be willing to overlook certain no trespassing signs.:p

ive never seen any signs while out riding ;) yep NEVER EVER seen signs... :D

Premium Features