• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best airbox for TM1000

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
I have been told that my Push TM1000 would run better with a larger airbox and charge tube. Is it worth the trouble to swap airboxes, with say a Twisted, OVS, or Cutler and build a custom charge tube? My secondary injectors are in my charge tube, so I would have to either incorporate them into the new charge tube, buy custom TB boots, or custom TBs. If you guys think it would make a noticeable difference whose airbox would you use?

Not sure about the difference it would make.
But the OVS/Simmons air box has the secondary injectors incorporated into it. What size is your charge tube now?

I have a extra twisted air box I will sell its awesome they work good prob one of the best. Pm me if you want

Bring it over the shop and it will come back running like you want it to.

no more bogging and endo'ing off cliffs.
Thanks Nick, but I like doing things myself and I work for free. Definitely don't want to fall off any more cliffs because my damn sled won't run. When is a good time to call and chat?

I have a extra twisted air box I will sell its awesome they work good prob one of the best. Pm me if you want
Thanks, I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks Nick, but I like doing things myself and I work for free. Definitely don't want to fall off any more cliffs because my damn sled won't run. When is a good time to call and chat?

Anytime in the evenings right now works good so i can chat for a while, and I don't mind helping out with fab work for the local crew, id rather donate some time then scrape you off a cliff face!! Also have some things about your tuning i wanted to chat about. Gimme a ring sometime.

Premium Features

Back