• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

belt drive anybody?

I'm wanting to do a belt drive and oil injection delete on my 13 proclimb so I can do a tunnel dump exhaust. Just wondering if the belt drive is stronger than stock, will I blow a lot of belts, is it dependable. Usually run around 8-10lbs of boost. Thanks

ran the c3 on my turbo all last year also , and im kinda abusive. no issues. i think most belt failure can be traced back to mis alignment or improper tension issues. due to parts failure like on the polaris or im proper set up on most aftermarket ones. installed properly i think they are pretty trouble free

i ran a c3 on my supercharger all last season had a 3'' track on there to as long as its tensioned properly it should be good to go i put about 500 boosted miles on mine last year and held up great looks new still

I don't think you would notice anything rolling it over by hand. But the loss in rotating mass is substantial. Losing the chain, two gears, sliding along the tensioner, and the chain running through thick oil. I have installed 4, never had any problems on them, three are boosted, mine is also and has over 2k on the belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features

Back