• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BECOME A MEMBER OF SLEDWARRIORS IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP RIDING!!!!

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
http://www.montanasledwarrior.com/
Go to the website, pay $35 and become a member. You get a free hat or t-shirt too. I have ridden with the President, Stan Spencer a few times. He rides Surveyor, Williams, and all the rest of them a lot. This is the best organization to donate money to for sledders. Sled warriors is very well organized and brings all the donation money from the MSSA and ISSA together to better fight the battles. They have a lawsuit against the Forest Service right now and are really taking initiative. The Forest Service is afraid of them. It seems that they are doing more to help save our land than some of the other snowmobile associations.

Montana Sled Warrior was instrumental in getting several Montana Snowmobile clubs to donate substantial amounts to one single legal fund to help ISSA. Many individuals and small businesses stepped up to the plate. Frankly we were amazed at the level of funding attained in a very short period.

While we would like to pat ourselves on the back for a great job, the reality of the matter is Montanans are really starting to see the benefit of one substantial funding source instead of a number of little pots of money scattered around . It’s like fighting a forest fire. Do you use four garden hoses or a water bomber? I think timing is in our favor. Opposition to land closures is finally starting to reach a critical mass. People have just had enough and are moving from the habitual “belly ache- do nothing” attitude to standing up and doing something.

Last edited:
The shirt that I bought last fall...would that have gotten me a membership?
I ordered it through an online page via the MSSA page and paid with paypal.

Greg said he hadn't seen my name on the membership list.

Premium Features

Back