• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bd Rg died on me

My 11m8 Bdrg running av gas died on me. At first it bogged out and died on me, changed plugs and it got going again but then shortly after it died again. I could get it started and it would idle but as soon as soon is I would hit the throttle it would bog out and die. I checked as many connections as I could. Fuel pressure was good, but it seems as if the motor isn't getting fuel and running out of gas. Got towed out a ways and tried to start again and goin it going but shortly after it died again and now it won't start. It's at the shop but I'm wondering if anyone has any possible ideas on why it won't go??? Thanks alot.

My sled did the same thing yesterday, mag side piston is toast on the exhaust side. That is my first squeak in 8,500 miles. Winter can be done now. .

I cant outrule reeds but i changed mine out recently and have had several sets of reeds fail and i was able to detect that it was reeds myself. and as far as piston failure goes i dont really think that it would be the case either but also cant outrule it. it seems to me that it would more likely be an ignition or fuel issue. if the coils failed my plugs would have been wet so im almost thinking its electrical somewhere. injectors perhaps?

Premium Features

Back