• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA 32 Float Avy Pack

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
Comes with canister. Ive launched the pack once in an avalanche class for demonstration. I used the cylinder from instructor so this canister has never been used. Ill have to depressurize to UPS

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Selling my 2 year old BCA 32 AVY pack. No tears, rips or problems. Great condition. $350.00 with canister
OK. Can’t seem to find how to send a private message since the new format. Anyway, I live right over the hill in Janesville. Give me a call at 251-3069. We can make arrangements for me to come over and purchase.
Thanks, Dean

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
OK. Can’t seem to find how to send a private message since the new format. Anyway, I live right over the hill in Janesville. Give me a call at 251-3069. We can make arrangements for me to come over and purchase.
Thanks, Dean
Hey Dean,

"Start Conversation" Is now the button for sending a private message. Personally, I think that's a dumb way to put it, but that's where your private messages live now. "Conversations" (y) :)

Premium Features