• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BBQ this year?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wingnut brought up BBQ 2013 in the public thread....

I ran into him last night at Gull during Mike Duffy's avy class and mentioned it.

Shall we do that again this year? Would be fun!!!

November? December?

I might could maybe possibly host.

I

icracr91

Feb 16, 2012
Call me....Lucas and I would like to have it in Hamilton at the shop if that's OK....informal...no sales crap...Mike VanDam
In the shop style BBQ...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Mike, that is a GREAT idea. Let's do that.

Anyone else? Is the drive OK for everyone to get some burgers, beer and sledding talk?

We can put Lucas on the lift and poke him with shop tools.

OR if it's like anything in the past, Lucas will put a tire or two from his 4wd up on the lift and pass out in the driver's seat. HAHAHA

I

icracr91

Feb 16, 2012
Hey, hey, hey, now.....this is Lucas....I deny any of those actions, but they do sound vaguely familiar. On a serious note, we will take care of the burgers and dogs for everyone (just bring chips if you want 'em and beer or other drinks), and if anyone has "too much fun", I have more then enough room for 5 or 6 fellas to crash at my house as well. :face-icon-small-hap

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Cool. How many people should be in the crew here, that aren't invited?

Lucas, who are we missing?

I

icracr91

Feb 16, 2012
We should get Grizbacker (Cole, Bryce's cousin) invited into the group if you haven't already. I texted them both today and they're all about coming to the shindig. I'm just thinking after we figure out the dates and such we might want to post info out in the Montana "Surveyor, Lolo, Hoodoo" thread. What do you think? I think you can invite me (burndown) to join the group here, I just won't be able to see all the posts. I'll be all official like in couple weeks....priorities for that $15 right now haha....Yes, I'm a tightwad....And we're open to suggestions on the date for the gig. I won't be here the weekend of the 17th, and we have the fundraiser/auction for the sled warrior legal fund at the Missoula fairgrounds on December 2nd (which we should all go to), so that's out. Anything else is cool by us.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, let's make a thread in Montana section if you wish. Do we want to invite more than just who was at John's last year? Cool if we do.

So which dates ARE open and available?

NOT Dec 2.

Possibilities:
Nov 16, 17, 30
Dec 1, 8, 9, 15, 16

???

I've invited Grizbacker to this, but he's never checked in.

Burndown is destitute, so the system won't let him participate in this one. One of these days Mike will pay him more so he can join. HAHAHAH

I

icracr91

Feb 16, 2012
Hey Scott, it's Lucas (damn this is getting funny :face-icon-small-hap)....We're thinking December 1st would be good-gives everyone a month to clear their schedules. That'll also be a good way to remind everyone of the fundraiser on the 2nd as well. As far as inviting everyone, whatever you think...it'll probably be the regulars just like last year that show up no matter who we invite. We could do a separate thread or just post it in the Stateline Riders section. I'll let you handle that with your power of forum awesomeness :face-icon-small-win. Thanks buddy. Laters.....

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well Lucas, looks like it's shaping up to be yer party....invite who ya like.

If you want, I'll start a thread in Montana section. If people are in...they'll show. If not they will stay home and look at the pictures that Cowan posts. HAHA

I

icracr91

Feb 16, 2012
Sounds good, Scott. I think posting in the Montana section would be the way to go. Thanks, and we'll talk at ya later.

Lucas

Premium Features