• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BB King Quad

M

Mcx Nytro

I have a 2005 Suzuki king quad with a build up followed from a dirt wheels mag. All the work done by a reputable builder, Vernon Motor sports. The bike has about 4500 klms on it. It has the millennium 750 BB kit with pipe, clutching,suspension,offset mags with mud lite radials ( with only 250 miles on them)26x12x 9's on the front, and 26 x 12.5" on the rear.It also has a rear box, and a custom made metal front box,with 3 locking waterproof compartments,,2 gun holders on the front rack,2500 warn winch,a brand new cable & steering stabilizer.Hand and thumb warmers,windshield kit, old 700 motor complete with only 700 miles on it. It also has front and rear bumpers and a special intake filter. There has been NO expense spared, nor any shortcuts taken. It will easily take the 800 sportsman(my brother has one) and will out top a Kawasaki-750 brute force The bike was just serviced from the dealer and is in perfect running order. It gets a regular maintenance EVERY spring This one is done already...Ready for riding and hunting, or whatever you do. This bike is super light and nimble and EXTREMELY reliable.I am asking $6250.ooThat's probably coffee money in the states...Thanks or looking..Terry...Best bet for contact is by phone..250-306-7033, or home in eve> @ 250 542-0364. I can transport down into the upper part of the states, or up to Quesnel in BC PS The box you see in the pics is just a dog box the hunting box has 3 compartments all completely water proof

I am looking for the new sportsman 850 with power steering

Camping with grampa-Summit lake 016.jpg Copy of Sandon and some sled 025.jpg IMG_0751.jpg Sandon and some sled 111.jpg Camping with grampa-Summit lake 024.jpg terrys moose.jpg hunting 20030011.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back