• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bad experience with rexburg motorsports

I am just surprised many people buy at Rexburg. When snow checks came out for 2013 they made it like they had great prices but everything was extra. We spoke with them a lot at the snow expo in West Yellowstone and even though snow checking a sled gave the option of the 4 year warranty or something else included in the price Rexburg had it separate.

Needless to say my local dealer had better pricing when you added it all up.

Glad they are making it right but I would piss on that snow check certificate if I got screwed around like that would be the last time I would ever buy from them. They have an awesome store to look at stuff but their employees are about worthless on knowledge and they never wheel and deal.

Well this forum post started out with a negative experience with RMS and actually got results with righting a wrong and shows how providing the information to the right group can lead to a positive result when the business owner pays attention and cares enough to actually listen to the issues and then is given the chance to know what went wrong because employees do not always report 100 percent of the actual truth all the time.

I have to give Jared credit for getting involved and for calling and it helps when the consumer is also understanding and reasonable. This is a very nice success story resolution for both the customer and the business sh hats off to The SW forum community!

Greg Coen 's responce was correct as to serial number allotment, I also wonder how this gent got a paper from mother poo with a vin # on it. He has to have that vin assigned to him. The dealer had to warranty register to him for that to happen. Just saying. Also about the pdl only about 1/2 of the items are required by the manufacture during set up and delivery. I'm not defending or accusing anyone of anything , just saying

Funny how posting on a public forum can get things done.
I had to do it this summer, here on SW, to get a certain company (who's nutz must be black and blue from all the people swinging on them) to warranty some faulty gear. Warranty submitted, warranty denied, public posting on SW, warranty mysteriously reconsidered and approved.
It shouldnt take public postings to make companies do the right thing.

Funny how posting on a public forum can get things done.
I had to do it this summer, here on SW, to get a certain company (who's nutz must be black and blue from all the people swinging on them) to warranty some faulty gear. Warranty submitted, warranty denied, public posting on SW, warranty mysteriously reconsidered and approved.
It shouldnt take public postings to make companies do the right thing.

Indeed, but its better late than never. When things are happening fast in the store sometimes its hard to find the perfect solution, and perhaps this is just me, but do you think the OP contacted the owner directly about this problem? Many times the owner is not alerted to this type of thing while the customer is in the store.

Premium Features

Back