• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

backcountry riders?

Oct 21, 2008
wasilla
looking for some new riding friends. down to ride anywhere.. cabin in pville i usually go there. heading up friday to unboard the place. just thought i might be able to recruit some riders around here. let me know. -schred the gnar-
rbrett83@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2008
wasilla
water..

ive been riding there since 1989.. never been wet.. im sure theres a little but it wont stop me..u dont have to go ill just let u know how it was... they got a pizza oven at kenny creek now.. i wonder if they can make a good pizza. cabins 7 miles from kroto creek. im going on thurs. afternoon or friday morning for sure.. be there for the weekend.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
ive been riding there since 1989.. never been wet.. im sure theres a little but it wont stop me..u dont have to go ill just let u know how it was... they got a pizza oven at kenny creek now.. i wonder if they can make a good pizza. cabins 7 miles from kroto creek. im going on thurs. afternoon or friday morning for sure.. be there for the weekend.

LOL the getting wet part is no biggie for me.....been there a few times, not too much fun....

Kenny creek has had some decent food, now pizza huh?? NICE...now if there was beer to go with that!!:beer;:D

Oct 21, 2008
wasilla
p ville this weekend

headed to p ville today thursday the 13th.. be trhere till sat. any body else goin?? give me a call lets goto the hills... ryan 841-6267

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy

i was up there 2 weekends ago at the lodge. the pizza is great. kind of spendy. but when you just got done riding and your starving then price isnt really an issue. haha

M
Nov 11, 2008
Alaska
I'd like to go. I am heading up to Big Lake Arctic cat friday morning and will be looking to get out and test my 09. So If you need help and you might go riding pm me, Im intersted.

A

AK HooligaN

Feb 15, 2008
ryan thanks for the invite, joel said there is about a foot of fresh. would go but have that thing called work! Derrick

Premium Features