• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Backcountry Basics?

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
What happened to Ambers riding clinic. Reviews were great, everyone here liked her approach? Was looking into booking a clinic and had planned on hers.

Bummer if she is out of the game!

Great Teacher

In 2012, I spent an 8 hour day learning from Amber in Island Park. My mid-life crisis had become mountain snowmobiling; loved the Arctic Cat brand since I was a kid in the late '60's (oh, those cat track paws printed seats!) I had a '10 M8 LTD 153 that I spent more time falling off of, than riding. Amber was sponsored by AC & I figured that if a woman could make a sled behave like the hot-shot video riders, that it was about her skill, finesse, balance & not male strength! I wanted to learn that. Teach me, she did, & although I am still an amateur rider, her lessons about balance, throttle control, body position & head posture still stay with me today helping me become the rider I wish to be. Best money I ever spent on a snowmobile!!

Last I heard she is living in AZ and enjoying riding motorcycle. From what I've heard, but not confirmed, is that she will still do some kind of clinic for private groups if you can can a group together??? Again, not confirmed, just heard this from a few other guys.

Amber is a super gal and did a great job with the clinics. She is down to earth, patient and truly wants you to learn and take something away. If she was still full time with her clinics I would say book one in a heartbeat!!

Premium Features

Back