• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys 850 -- +10 HP with cold air!

Timbre

Premium Member
This is interesting.
This sled already RIPS, but extreme cold air ADDS 10 HP to the Axys 850!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_rgEfRy62-4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL.....yep....cold makes HP. Air density goes up as temps go down.

Those main jet thingy's were a PITA but man....when u were on it.. did they ever work.

I wonder if you can still buy a dial-a-jet?

OTM

OH MY GOD !!

DON't EVEN SAY THOSE WORDS !! :spider:
Dial a jet worked soooooo good for me. Way better mileage and more power. Dialajet dialajet dialajet. I have dialajets in my shop. Dialajet is best. Put dialajet on that 850 and make some real power. Dialajet! Ha ha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Dial a jet worked soooooo good for me. Way better mileage and more power. Dialajet dialajet dialajet. I have dialajets in my shop. Dialajet is best. Put dialajet on that 850 and make some real power. Dialajet! Ha ha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

LOL !! They were awesome for cold weather piston sales and cylinder boring.

:face-icon-small-hap

LMAO

I don't know how many times I heard: "I don't know what happened? It was running awesome right up until the kaboom!"

The lean fast guys never understood AF ratio / Temp

And yes Dan...very, very good for part sales!!!!!

OTM

how people forget basic automotive stuff.....12% nitromethane will make more power as well BTW.......just don't get the jetting wrong or you will be giving Dan a call lmao:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

Must be why polaris has so many people looking at their site and Yamaha has no one. All the Yamaha guys are on browse polaris to see if they are catching up.

Premium Features

Back