• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attitude Box Experts, I have questions

A

Arctic Thunder

I could call Shain and twist his ear but thought I would post this here just for others to learn along the way. (Ill be calling him tomorrow)

What the hell is up with this box?

I have a pretty darn good idea. (wires are all crossed up to the injectors)

So I will also be looking for a wiring diagram to get it right. None of the wire colors match up so.....

Any help would be appreciated.

2009 M1000 Twisted Kit

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7kR1CjoIBI&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx51N0ZINt0

Last edited:
the wires on the controller will not match up to the stock wiring color except for the double pinned powers match up with the factory power wire in the harness.

as long as you dont cross up channels on the controller your good.

so for ch1 on the box the the female plug will have a yellow wire and the male plug with have a white/yellow. for ch2 it will be female is grey and male is green/grey. as long as you keep the channel to one cylinder your fine. doesnt matter which one is hooked to which. what will matter.

the wires on the controller will not match up to the stock wiring color except for the double pinned powers match up with the factory power wire in the harness.

as long as you dont cross up channels on the controller your good.

so for ch1 on the box the the female plug will have a yellow wire and the male plug with have a white/yellow. for ch2 it will be female is grey and male is green/grey. as long as you keep the channel to one cylinder your fine. doesnt matter which one is hooked to which. what will matter.

So the mode sequencing looked to be ok?

Again I am used to the BD box so this one is a bit different. Thanks

Talked to Eric and he said their was a good chance I wasn't pushing the buttons and realeasing them fast enough and it skipped a setting or two.

I tried it again to night and sure enough if I push and release it quickly it steps through just fine.

So operator error. :(

Thanks Eric for the help on a Sunday night.

Thunder

Premium Features

Back