• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

arg some people can just be d bags...

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
[rant]So Idk if it's car forums in general or what, but I'm apart of nasioc and some of the people on AKIC have been driving me nuts. I've met a majority of them in person, and don't get me wrong some are really cool people. However I jump on snowest or a sled forum and everyone is chill friendly understand the internetz isn't really life and gets over it.

or maybe it's just the better people who live in alaska live outside anchorage and I need to see past the bull **** [/rant]

Regardless I go to the valley every weekend to hang out with a friend and just chill. Anyone up in the valley wanna do something like Dasha's again here soon? Halloween weekend is out of the question...

Also has to be a Saturday night some of us work saturdays :)

D
Dec 4, 2007
Create a new user name, don't tell anyone. Then see them all at the next meet and be like AHA. Who cares dude it's just the internet

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
You can get banned for trolling but if you don't have an acct you can see everything on the board. May as well just troll about with no sn and lurk.

So about the bonfire drink beer thing in the valley! Anyone going to be around this weekend?

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Find out where the person who banned you works and drive your car through his building.... I recommend a stick to hold the gas down. Either that or do like the Burger King commercial where the dude drives by and just flings himself out at the last second by the door as his car slams into another car. haha....dont let it get to you bro, well be riding soon enough!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Find out where the person who banned you works and drive your car through his building.... I recommend a stick to hold the gas down. Either that or do like the Burger King commercial where the dude drives by and just flings himself out at the last second by the door as his car slams into another car. haha....dont let it get to you bro, well be riding soon enough!
Or be like burger king in anchorage where a bigass samoan chick rips your out the car through the drive thru and beats your ***... Thats getting er' done

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
update!!!

Well i guess I lost. Got banned on Nasioc and AKMS all in a 12 hour span! I freaking rock. That's something you tell a chick to get her...

Seriously though it was kinda of epic, and I was being a little 10yr old whinny girl I deserved it!

Anyone wanna take me riding on Saturday. My sleds got to stay in Wisconsin this winter :/

Premium Features