• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat 900 CPC 1150 mod sled

toesmack

Lifetime Membership
2006 Arctic Cat King Cat 900 Chassis with CPC Racing 1150 engine. This sled runs in the 225 HP range, throttle response and torque are just nuts!. Engine got a new crank and clutch about 25 hours ago. 162 x 16 x 2.5" Camoplast track. Fabcraft Mountain Powder tunnel, with outer rail cooling and WAY oversize heat exchanger. Boss high rise seat with double nitrous pouch (extra storage, sled does not have nitrous). Lexan hood, CPC racing secondary clutch, Ceramic coated CPC pipes with shock tower dump, Holtzman Racing altitude compensator system. Overbored carbs, Racepak 2 window EGT gauge pak. All titanium suspension, Simmons skis, windshield bag, 2 Cool air vents, SLP cold air intake, High rise chrome-moly steering post with CPC riser, Extrovert drivers and more. Track got speared and needs to be replaced, sled is otherwise solid and I would consider it in fair cosmetic condition. I have another track that I will include in the sale. Has some scrapes, to right side belly and air vent and some hood cracks. Will consider selling engine seperate for $2750. I put over $1800 into new crank and related parts 25 hours ago. Price is firm, possible trades. Looking for decent forklift or 4 stroke sport quad. $27k invested, will sell complete sled for $4,000. Can deliver as far as Vail Colorado About Dec. 1 2011
Phone calls only, no text.
ED
775-230-6032

DSCN0017.jpg DSCN0018.jpg DSCN0019.jpg DSCN0020.jpg DSCN0021.jpg Angie photos 114.jpg Angie photos 123.jpg DSCN0095.jpg

Last edited:
Engine sold! Still have the rest of the sled. PM or call for avaliable parts and prices. Some of the highlights.

Clutch new 25 hours ago. 33mm Cat $225 with standard weights, or $300 with Cutler adjustable weights.
Secondary clutch Cat with new CPC billet slider cover $100
Pipes CPC racing creamic coated twins and silencer with shock tower dump $300
RacePak Avenger 2 gauge pak with 2 egt probes and coolant probe $200
Boss hi-rise seat (not the current, rock hard, bad zipper model) $275
Carbs VM flatslides overbored by CPC, will include Holtzman Engineering altitude compensator system. $250

Rolling chassis minus the above parts, price depends on what is left by the time you call.

Ed 775-23zero-6zero32

Premium Features

Back