• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone turbo a rk tec big bore?

S
Sep 6, 2009
As the title says anyone turbo a rk Tek 925 pro climb? I have the big bore and wanting more power. If so what turbo and controller also was it a pain to dial in or input the numbers and ride? Have a boondocker box installed now

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
I would sell the rkt bb, and tubo a stock motor, just a low compression head, need more power, turn up the boost, boondocker has some sweet kits right now .

S
Sep 6, 2009
Few of my buddies have the sidekick is there anything that's that simple for the cats? I want to ride more than tune and have heard a lot of horror story's with turbos being a pita. Would really regret break downs or tuning problems when it rips with the bb now. Thanks in advance!

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
I have two seasons on my boondocker now, all i can say is flawless, the new controller works great, you can get the box from them very close to being dialed , just tell them where you mostly ride, get the right clutching and you Golden, love mine.

Reactions: sledneck_06

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The sidekick for the PC will be a new kit for next season, so you probably won't find much info on it. BD was testing all last season for a fall 2016 release. Supposed to be just like the Axys sidekick kit, $3995 for base kit, pump gas, low boost, non adjustable, altitude compensating. The sidekick for the axys rubs very good, hope the PC kit is the same.

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
Porting in the rk teck bb prob not turbo suited, had a guy turbo his 1200 dd few years back now and we had to send the cylinders/head out to be re worked to be more turbo suited

Premium Features