• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone see an issue with running pol ves gold oil in an m sled

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
I have about 4 gallons of polaris ves gold oil. full synthetic. I am looking at getting a hold over 2010 m. I would rather use up my oil than buy more. Any issues running the pol oil in an artic cat? I personally wouldn't think there would be.

tim

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The Polaris VES oil has a molecular structure that is specifically designed for the inherent drawbacks of the Polaris power plant. Ring life is measured in hours, not miles. Crankshaft bearings usually don't need protection because they get replaced when the crank fails, and the reason the are called variable exhaust valves rather than "POWER" valves is more than just a coincidence. If they listed them as "Powervalves" they may have a false advertisement issue to deal with.

:focus: anyhow, no it will be fine. It is a good oil. I just had to poke fun at Poo.

V
Jan 21, 2008
Minot, ND
One of my buddies been running whatever oil he can get his hands on and has had no problems. Myselft I would try to run it low before switching to a new oil.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
My buddy has been running it in his 09 HCR for the past 2 seasons. No issues so far. Gonna clean his powervalves soon so we'll see for sure.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
The Polaris VES oil has a molecular structure that is specifically designed for the inherent drawbacks of the Polaris power plant. Ring life is measured in hours, not miles. Crankshaft bearings usually don't need protection because they get replaced when the crank fails, and the reason the are called variable exhaust valves rather than "POWER" valves is more than just a coincidence. If they listed them as "Powervalves" they may have a false advertisement issue to deal with.

:focus: anyhow, no it will be fine. It is a good oil. I just had to poke fun at Poo.

Exactly!! That is why you should give the oil away to your worst enemy and go to:

www.QCPerformanceonline.com and purchase some Legend Performance ZX-2SR! :thumb:

:lol:

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
I have easy access to it so I have been using it in all my sleds since 2000, good stuff, I don't have to clean my power valves anymore, smells like Red line oil:D

D
Nov 26, 2007
hayden Idaho
I have about 4 gallons of polaris ves gold oil. full synthetic. I am looking at getting a hold over 2010 m. I would rather use up my oil than buy more. Any issues running the pol oil in an artic cat? I personally wouldn't think there would be.

tim
tim, switching to Arctic cat?? Does your buddy sawyer know??:face-icon-small-sho lol

Premium Features