• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone missing a polaris dragon?

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Cool Trav, did you happen to check and see if the tank was empty. It would be great if the sled was stolen and went for a joy ride and just ran it out of fuel and left it. You will definetely make someones day when they get their sled back!

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Cool Trav, did you happen to check and see if the tank was empty. It would be great if the sled was stolen and went for a joy ride and just ran it out of fuel and left it. You will definetely make someones day when they get their sled back!

Ya, one of my non-internet savvy friends technically found it. He didn't have the time to investigate whether it had gas/blown motor or what, so i want to go check it out so i can investigate and check its condition. I just figured this would be a good avenue to see if anyone was missing a polaris mountain sled or knew someone that was...

Just need to get zachcreek's address, then go do all the work as far as hualing it out, then ship it to him.

Reactions: MARV1 and shwee
I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Oh yeah, that one I left in the woods around Upper Huffman. If you could retrieve it and drop it off at my shop, that would be good, thanks buddy. Might want to bring some gas, I ran out.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Man I knew I left it some where. I can identify it! It's a polaris, and it says dragon on it.. See!!

BTW hope it gets back to the rightful owner! Good find on your buddy!

Reactions: MARV1

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Ya, one of my non-internet savvy friends technically found it. He didn't have the time to investigate whether it had gas/blown motor or what, so i want to go check it out so i can investigate and check its condition. I just figured this would be a good avenue to see if anyone was missing a polaris mountain sled or knew someone that was...

Just need to get zachcreek's address, then go do all the work as far as hualing it out, then ship it to him.

Hey Travis, you can take the vin # and call the local dealers and see if they can track down the owner for you. Just a thought

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Travis, you can pm me the serial # and I can get you the last registered owner..take about 2 minutes...

Premium Features