• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone know a good source to buy 110 racegas in MT.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
VP or Sunoco r c12, thank u. looking for best price$$. Barrel price - 55 gallon drum

If you find one could you ket me know too please? Have you tried the renegade fuels at michaels? I ran it all last season up to 15lbs with no issues.

I don't want to pay $10-$11 a gallon at Michael's

I was hoping to find a better deal than that. I've found vp110 on the internet for like $360 per drum in wisconsin, but they won't ship. i was thinking if a bulk fuel wholesaler will sell it there for that amount of $$$. hopefully there was a bulk fuel wholesaler around MT. maybe spokane or something like that. or maybe Laurel, they have a refinery there.

There's a gas station near the Idaho Washington state line that has 110 out of a pump. If you want I could check the price next week for you. It's only a few miles from my place.

city service in spokane was selling renegade for around $6-7 a gallon and cheaper if you bought 55gal. Been a couple years since I bought any though.

Premium Features

Back