• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone in Upper Michigan going to Haydays 2015

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Im headed there again this year. Any other Snowest'ers from Upper Michigan going? Might be a good place to have a cold one. If you haven't been there I strongly suggest you put it on your snowmobile Bucket list.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
I might be going, but at the last minute. I have other commitments that have a slight chance of falling through. Are you driving over?

Either way, perhaps we can hook up this winter for a ride. I go to the UP as much as possible.

Reactions: Prayn4snow

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I might be going, but at the last minute. I have other commitments that have a slight chance of falling through. Are you driving over?

Either way, perhaps we can hook up this winter for a ride. I go to the UP as much as possible.

Yes, Im driving. I might take the truck. It'd be cool to meet some other local snowest'ers there.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
I'm going, not from the UP but that's where I ride and am only a hop skip and a jump away. If you see some 20 year old punks carrying around a bunch of pro and axys pro rmk parts give me a holler.

Premium Features