• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone from the greater healy area?

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
I am working this summer in Denali and was wondering if there are any snowester's from this area?

I don't usually get on snowest, but figured I'd see if i could meet some people from the area on here better than on dootalk, as it basically dies when the snow stops.

I will be here until sept 25 for sure and after that I don't have a clue, so I wish i was here to go riding with you all come snow fall

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Sorry, your probably out of luck here too. When the snow is gone, they all get busy with their sisters and quit checkin SW.....ewwwww! ha ha ha....j/k

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
snows all gone? you drive out of denali towards healy and there a snow wall on the right side where a creek would be lol...

I'm sure if anyone was will enough they could ride up high enough to get to snow. I also saw some past healy going to nenaha (sp?) and in a low area there was a killer 2 inches...could bust a fat carve in there rofl...

But seriously...I'm just looking to see if anyone was from the area and wanted to get a drink at the bake sometime or something of the sorts.

Also anyone rode a sled out to the into the wild bus?

Premium Features