• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody running a Sliber flashed factory turbo?

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
I recently purchased the Silber license with the torque Link cable. You get access to Stage 1-4 tunes. There are some guys up here running them and I've heard good things but I haven't tried it yet.

S
Feb 7, 2010
Myself and a few buddies ran the silber tunes all winter last year. Stage 3 really woke the machine up. Stage 2 just wasn’t quite enough for me. Stage 1 couldn’t hardly tell a difference. Plan on trying the stage 4 on the deep days this year. 650 miles trouble free so far. Some of the best money spent in my mind

Reactions: cacsrx1

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Pulled the trigger on the Silber flash, gonna start with stage 2 and appropriate clutching from Big John.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
I recently purchased the Silber license with the torque Link cable. You get access to Stage 1-4 tunes. There are some guys up here running them and I've heard good things but I haven't tried it yet.
How much is it for the set up

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I ran the torque link pikeman last year. It worked very well. Stage 2 most of the season was awesome.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I would be very careful with some of these tunes. I have a friend who was running a stage 3 tune "Not sure of origin", he had to block his throttle at about 7/8 in order for the setup not to run out of fuel and backfire destroying reeds in the process. I would make it a point to spend some time on the snow with someone that has been running the set-up in an effort to see if it actually performs as advertised.

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
I would be very careful with some of these tunes. I have a friend who was running a stage 3 tune "Not sure of origin", he had to block his throttle at about 7/8 in order for the setup not to run out of fuel and backfire destroying reeds in the process. I would make it a point to spend some time on the snow with someone that has been running the set-up in an effort to see if it actually performs as advertised.

... sounds like he wasn't using proper fuel. There is a LOT of people who rode with tunes last year with no problems.

Ace

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta

Sounds like there is a potential fuel pump problem with that sled, lots of guys ran a flash last year.

S
Feb 7, 2010
With mine set on stage 3, and proper clutching running from 7000-12000 ft the longer I held it to the bar the more fun I had. Never felt any stalls or backfires. Typically ran 91 ethanol free with one gallon of VP 110 race fuel per tank.

Buy the Silber, tune it to the power level you enjoy and ride it like you stole it. You will be happy, I am.

Reactions: Remmy and Squirly
Premium Features