• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody else stoked for 2023 season

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Very much so.

Had a little girl last winter so things were a little different. Also sold my old sled before my boost showed up so didnt ride until feb :(

Lessons learned and keeping the Boost until the new boost arrives this time! Few months of pushing dirt to go but man we are close!

H

HandoEX

Aug 5, 2020
North Dakota
Hitting the snow is top of mind all day, every day. Missed last season due to injury and it was the first season my oldest son started coming on trips. Pretty awesome seeing how excited he was riding with my buddies in Seeley and Cooke and that got me even more stoked to be back at it this season. Let it snow ?

K
Jan 2, 2009
Very much so.

Had a little girl last winter so things were a little different. Also sold my old sled before my boost showed up so didnt ride until feb :(

Lessons learned and keeping the Boost until the new boost arrives this time! Few months of pushing dirt to go but man we are close!
I have two girls, took me outta sledding for a couple years doing the dad stuff(their only young once) bought a new to me sled last year and almost went out every weekend! Was kinda nice to take a little break have been sledding hard for over 20 years totally revived the fire inside!

west dreams

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2009
Becker, Mn.
I was under the assumption that Polaris pre purchased all the material to build X number of sleds, and that's why they limited snow check to the number of predetermined sleds that they could actually build. Now they are back to saying supply chain issues. O well, I will just keep riding my bike till it snows.?‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: christopher

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have two girls, took me outta sledding for a couple years doing the dad stuff(their only young once) bought a new to me sled last year and almost went out every weekend! Was kinda nice to take a little break have been sledding hard for over 20 years totally revived the fire inside!
I LOVED riding with my daughters.
Was a "Totally" different experience from riding with my boys, but still loved it.
Make sure you offer to take them out when the opportunity presents itself.

D

Dennissledpool

Jul 19, 2022
Wisconsin
Ruptured appendix surgery 7-28-22
Then triple hernia surgery 9-30-22
Healing time now
Stoked to ride is a huge understatement
Going to really appreciate the ride now!
Waiting patiently for my 23 Polaris boost
To arrive.
Still have my 18 Polaris Axys 165 back up
Ready to ride
Please let it snow!!

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
Not stoked, quite irritated

Still waiting on my sweet Arctic c cat warranty from early feb

Also waiting on blue powder coat, it seems to be on backorder from everywhere

Also waiting on a track, also on backorder.

Also waiting on ambition, seems to be runnin short these days

Looking for a real junky enclosed trailer, minimum 7x12 box, or a shed, or a old van body, just for storage of two sleds I don't ride.

• Haha
Reactions: BLITZKRIEG

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Only put about 250 miles on my sleds last year with the mid-season drought. Then broke my arm real bad on my dirt bike in May. Been healing and rehabbing that all summer. Curious how that will fair on the first outing. Very ready to ride something besides the lawn mower at this point!

Been getting parts lined up and starting to wrench on sleds so they are ready to roll. This may be normal for some at this time of year, but I'm usually the guy with his sled in a million pieces the week before the first ride!

Premium Features