• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any recommended Mechanics - Evergreen/West Denver?

J

jph3

Have a buddy that I am trying to get into sledding... he just bought a low-mileage/one owner SkiDoo that sat for over a year and it would be good to have a mechanic give it a pre-season check. I know the carb is probably gummed up, but the only guys I can recommend are up here in the mountains...

Anyway, let me know if you have any info! Would be much appreciated so he can get this sled out for his first time!

mechanic

My name is Jimbo I work at FASTlinePerformance with Adam. We would be happy to help out and clean carbs,drain gas, preseason. And get the sled on the snow. We are located at 9861 Titan Park Circle littleton,Co 80125. All work guaranteed.Specializing in ATVs. UTVs,Snowmobiles & Motorcycles.And turbos, sled wraps anything performance Call Jimbo@ 970-443-2582

Last edited:
Mark down at Marks snowmobile repair is reasonable and usually gets your sled in and out in no time. He wrenches on my entire rental fleet of RMK Pros. he's bailed me out many times! I like him because he doesn't put you on a 2 week waiting list like the other sled shops in town.

Premium Features

Back