• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any MLB fans see the names on the mitchell report???

A

AVSROCK

Wow... some huge names on this list. Guess Bonds isnt the only bad guy now.

Brady Anderson
Manny Alexander
Rick Ankiel
Jeff Bagwell
Barry Bonds
Aaron Boone
Rafael Bettancourt
Bret Boone
Milton Bradley
David Bell
Dante Bichette
Albert Belle
Paul Byrd
Wil Cordero
Ken Caminiti
Mike Cameron
Ramon Castro
Jose and Ozzie Canseco
Roger Clemens
Paxton Crawford
Wilson Delgado
Lenny Dykstra
Johnny Damon
Carl Everett
Kyle Farnsworth
Ryan Franklin
Troy Glaus
Rich Garces
Jason Grimsley
Troy Glaus
Juan Gonzalez
Eric Gagne
Nomar Garciaparra
Jason Giambi
Jeremy Giambi
Jose Guillen
Jay Gibbons
Juan Gonzalez
Clay Hensley
Jerry Hairston
Felix Heredia, Jr.
Darren Holmes
Wally Joyner
Darryl Kile
Matt Lawton
Raul Mondesi
Mark McGwire
Guillermo Mota
Robert Machado
Damian Moss
Abraham Nunez
Trot Nixon
Jose Offerman
Andy Pettitte
Mark Prior
Neifi Perez
Rafael Palmiero
Albert Pujols
Brian Roberts
Juan Rincon
John Rocker
Pudge Rodriguez
Sammy Sosa
Scott Schoenweiis
David Segui
Alex Sanchez
Gary Sheffield
Miguel Tejada
Julian Tavarez
Fernando Tatis
Mo Vaughn
Jason Varitek
Ismael Valdes
Matt Williams
Kerry Wood.

Do you suppose the roids have anything to do with the fact that neither Prior or Wood can make it thru even half a season?

Who was the pitcher with only one arm....Jim Abbot...how come he's not on the list? LOL. Did you see HIS gun?

Wow... some huge names on this list. Guess Bonds isnt the only bad guy now.

Did you REALLY think he was the only one?

I've said it from day 1... he is the fall guy.

All of professional sports are ruined. I am not saying everyone is using them, but all sports have illegals substance problems (golf is testing!!), and the days of clean sports are over.

As money as these leagues have they cannot keep up with the labs that are designing this stuff.

IF (big if) they do blood testing you might see clean sports, but most players associations will never allow that.

That is a totally different list than the one that's on ESPN.com...some names are the same but a lot are different. I wonder why there are two lists floating around :confused:

That is a totally different list than the one that's on ESPN.com...some names are the same but a lot are different. I wonder why there are two lists floating around :confused:

I wonder why Oscar Meyer got into the weiner business. ;)

No real suprises other than the ones that are missing. They could never do blood testing due to religion. A player could say he is a JW and they couldn't test him.

i just wonder if there will be as much hate directed towards these guys as bonds. as for the asteriks next to bonds name for homeruns, that talk should now go away imho, because as seen from the list, there were pitchers doing it as well, so the two negate each other

List according to MLB.COM

This list is different than the one above. Out of all the players listed below, I am most surprised by Wally Joyner's name.

Below is a list of the 89 players, retired and current, mentioned by name in Mitchell Report.

Complete list of players named

Manny Alexander
Chad Allen
Rick Ankiel
David Bell
Mark Bell
Gary Bennett
Marvin Bernard
Larry Bigbie
Barry Bonds
Ricky Bones
Kevin Brown
Paul Byrd
Alex Cabrera
Jose Canseco
Ken Caminiti
Mike Carreon
Jason Christiansen
Howie Clark
Roger Clemens
Paxton Crawford
Jack Cust
Chris Donnells
Brendan Donnely
Lenny Dykstra
Bobby Estalella
Matt Franco
Ryan Franklin
Eric Gagne
Jay Gibbons
Jason Giambi
Jeremy Giambi
Troy Glaus
Juan Gonzalez
Jason Grimsley
Jose Guillen
Jerry Hairston Jr.
Matt Herges
Phil Hiatt
Glenallen Hill
Darren Holmes
Todd Hundley
Wally Joyner
Mike Judd
David Justice
Chuck Knoblauch
Tim Laker
Mike Lansing
Paul Lo Duca
Nook Logan
Josias Manzanillo
Gary Matthews Jr.
Mark McGwire
Cody McKay
Kent Merker
Bart Miadich
Hal Morris
Daniel Naulty
Denny Neagle
Rafael Palmeiro
Jim Parque
Andy Pettitte
Adam Piatt
Todd Pratt
Armando Rios
Stephen Randolph
Adam Riggs
Brian Roberts
John Rocker
F.P. Santangelo
Benito Santiago
Gary Sheffield
Scott Schoeneweis
David Segui
Mike Stanton
Ricky Stone
Miguel Tejada
Derrick Turnbow
Ismael Valdez
Randy Velarde
Mo Vaughn
Ron Villone
Fernando Vina
Rondell White
Jeff Williams
Matt Williams
Todd Williams
Steve Woodward
Kevin Young
Gregg Zaun

i wish the whole mariners team was on there. then they might win some games

No real suprises other than the ones that are missing. They could never do blood testing due to religion. A player could say he is a JW and they couldn't test him.

Simple deal. If you want to play pro ball you submit to testing....... If you do not submit to periodic testing you don't play...... Ever hear of random drug testing in the workplace? If you refuse the random you will be terminated. Have a reportable accident be it auto or lifting or whatever, you submit to a drug test. If you refuse you will be terminated. I say test them all, the ones that scream the worst, fire them, they're hiding something.

Last edited:
Simple deal. If you want to play pro ball you submit to testing....... If you do not submit to periodic testing you don't play...... Ever hear of random drug testing in the workplace? If you refuse the random you will be terminated. Have a reportable accident be it auto or lifting or whatever, you submit to a drug test. If you refuse you will be terminated. I say test them all, the ones that scream the worst, fire them, they're hiding something.

Would I get an exemption for being a hippie?;)

tainted titles

Wonder if anyone has suggested taking away any penants or series wins because of all this. All for one..one for all?
Remember seeing Mark McGwire's testimony before the senate sub-commity last year... that was like watching a 2nd grader refusing to cough up the stolen lunch money.

I don't think any numbers will be erased or championships taken away. Gotta remember that none of this sh!t was against the rules of baseball at the time. That is where I agree with Jimi ****tails - Bud Selig is a fuggin douche bag and a moron to the highest order. But Don Fehr is just as big of a douche bag, because he refused to work with MLB. Now the player's union is looking pretty bad with all the big names in Sen. Mitchell's report. Baseball fans cannot really be surprised by the list and the report, but for me it is highly disappointing. I am a big Roger Clemens fan. But in my opinion he belongs in the same conversations as Barry Bonds now.

On the other hand, given all the conversations that took place and who with so you know they were right in the middle of it, I am really relieved to not see Mike Piazza and Paul O'Neill on the list.

so who's the bigger a-hole... selig or jose canseco? i don't know why he can't just shut his mouth. first think he did yesterday was rip a-rod for not being on the list. what a prick.

there's my 2 cents and rant!

Premium Features

Back