• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any differences between 144 and 155 skids mounting hole location?

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
Are the skid mounting hole locations the same for these two skids? Wife wants a 144 track and I want to buy her a 2010 RMK700 which only comes in the 155. I'm thinking of doing a skid swap if the mounting is the same. I know the difference in overall length of the sleds is 4" which will be all in the tunnel.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
The rear mounting holes are different, but nothing that cant be solved with a different drop bracket.

What is she coming off of? (previous sled)

IMO... Go with the 600 144 and be done with it out of the box...It is over a grand less expensive and will outperform the previous 700 edge big blocks.

From what I've seen, the 144 and 155 tunnels are more than 4" different.

Change over would require new rails, track, gearing, drop brackets and possibly drivers depending on what track you go with.

Good with your purchase!!

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
the rear mounting holes are different, but nothing that cant be solved with a different drop bracket.

What is she coming off of? (previous sled)

imo... Go with the 600 144 and be done with it out of the box...it is over a grand less expensive and will outperform the previous 700 edge big blocks.

From what i've seen, the 144 and 155 tunnels are more than 4" different.

Change over would require new rails, track, gearing, drop brackets and possibly drivers depending on what track you go with.

Good with your purchase!!

x 2 ;)

Premium Features