• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Amber Holt Riding Clinics in Colorado

S

smarlenee

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The Colorado Blizzards have worked with Amber Holt to put on TWO workshops in Jan 20114.

Session 1 will be Jan 1&2 and Session 2 will be Jan 3&4.

Each workshop includes two full days of instruction with Amber Holt. Session 1 will be 'intermediate' and Session 2 will be 'advanced'. Cost will be $500 per person, and does not include food or lodging. The event will be held at Buffalo Pass. Class size is limited to 10 per session. There are just a few spots left if any of you are interested. Please message me if you want to sign up or want more details, and I'll get you in touch with the right person!

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Did some people back out? You said there were just a few spots left, now there's quite a few?

I'd love to get the lady into this but it's a ways out of her price range, especially since she has her own sled ) =

Good luck with it! I'd love to hear who you're working with to make it legal as I'd LOVE to get some organized ladies clinics going!!

I've chatted with a couple ladies and neither will touch it unless it's backed with permits.. Kinda sucks

M

MarleneeSteven

Aug 17, 2009
Idaho Falls, ID
www.mountainsnowadventures.com
A few people have backed out for random reasons..ie my wife and I will now not be going since i've broken my leg.

A permit is required, and you can get in a lot of trouble for letting someone guide you without a permit. However, special use permits can be issued for selected dates. You can fill out the paperwork with your local forest service and pay a fee. This would allow you to apply for the permit, then it's a waiting game to see if they will issue one. This is the same process that anyone would go through when using the forest to generate revenue (ie, filming, poker runs, pink ribbon rides, etc). Most Colorado Snowmobile Clubs are well-versed in this as most of them do an annual poker run, or other large event.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Good to know! Thanks Steve

I'd been pointed towards working with Entz or Burandt in the passed but I know they wouldn't want to meddle with it

Thanks, I'll have to look into it further ( =

Premium Features