• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alum. Sled lifts at HayDays

G
Jul 16, 2008
Alum. Sled lifts

Hi will be selling alum. sled lifts I have four left I can tex you pictures not sure how to get them on here my number is 218 850 4999 sorry for any inconvience and thanks for your time Craig

Last edited:
G
Jul 16, 2008
Sorry Guys I have been out Elk hunting for the last couple of weeks just got back. I have 4 lifts left if any of you are still interested I can understand if you are not. I am asking $220 for the ones without wheels and asking $260 for the ones with Wheels they are constructed out of alum. tube and have a 5k bulldog jack with quarter inch angle in key strength areas send me a tex to 218 850 4999 and I will send you pics I am not sure how to put them on here thanks for your time sorry for the inconvenice Craig

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
Aluminum Snowmobile Lift by Goat

I received my snowmobile lift today from GOAT. Craig builds an awesome piece of equipment at a more than fair price. It arrived exactly when he said it would and worked perfectly. I can recommend this to anybody looking for a lift :face-icon-small-hap Thank you Craig for a job well done!

M8 Rider

R
Dec 2, 2001
Spokane WA
I received my snowmobile lift today from GOAT. Craig builds an awesome piece of equipment at a more than fair price. It arrived exactly when he said it would and worked perfectly. I can recommend this to anybody looking for a lift :face-icon-small-hap Thank you Craig for a job well done!

M8 Rider

x2 Just got mine a day early. Top notch! Nice work Craig!

Premium Features