• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alright ski doers....need your help

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Im in need of your guys' help; Heres the info. Ive more or less been a cat guy. I'm fixin to pick up a ski doo shorty, and need some advice. I'm down to two sleds. The price is comparable. Which would you chose and why? #1 is a 2007 MXZX RS 600 Sdi. #2 is a 2008 MXZX RS 600 HO. I realize that 07 is the last REV and 08 is the first XP. Both are set up with 2" paddles. I like to jump, but have to climb powder to get there and enjoy a fair amount of good ole boondocking, and ride actual trails very little. Anyhow, I really gotta make a decision here soon and want your alls advice! Thanks!!!!! Tony

IMO buy the XP and never look back. The XP is super light, the chassis has proven to be rediculously strong, and they go like a billy goat on speed.

Buy the thing and have fun with it!!

PS, I have heard from an extremely reliable source that the 2008 rs race sled will whoop up on the 09's. They are a darn good setup!!

Jake

Depends if the 08 has had the updates done. There were alot of issues with the 08's bogging on 0g hits. They took quite a bit of tuning to get them right. And also driveshaft and other issues. If you don't mind maybe having to fix some of the bugs, All known issues with fixes, It would be the better sled in the long run.

The 07 was a good reliable sled, so if you want a ripper shorty that you can buy and ride without having to tweek go for the 07.

Premium Features

Back